Fortnite enthusiasts have dug into the game assets to figure out the “Week 9 Challenges” for the battle royale game’s ongoing Season 5.
According to Fortnite Tracker, here is the list of free and Battle Pass challenges for Fortnite Season 5 Week 9:
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents – 0/500; 5 Battle Stars
- Use an ATK (All Terrain Kart) – 0/1; 5 Battle Stars
- Follow the treasure map found in ShiftyShafts (Hard) – 0/1; 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests in Pleasant Park – 0/7; 5 Battle Stars
- Dance Off with another player near Loot Lake – 0/1; 5 Battle Stars
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (Hard) – 0/5; 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in Tomato Temple (Hard) – 0/3; 10 Battle Stars
Given these challenges have been leaked, there’s always the possibility that the final list might differ.
Fortnite Week 9 Challenges will be unlocked Friday, September 7, with patch v5.40 dropping Thursday, due to a ‘critical controller issue’, Epic Game said.
Version 5.40 of Fortnite is also set to bring performance improvements on the Nintendo Switch, with Epic Games having worked with Nintendo to address issues. A temporary fix involves installing Fortnite on a microSD card, Epic Games said.